There are many different approaches to Coaching these days. Here are a few fundamentals that are important to us in our approach with every Client. Not only do they guide the way we partner with you, but also the way we develop and sustain ourselves and our business.
- A Professional and Ethical Practice - We pride ourselves on delivering a high quality service that adds value to our clients. Our Coaching practice is grounded on a broad range of evidence and research, as well as significant experience. All our coaches will belong to one of the main industry bodies, have significant training and experience, and participate in regular supervision.A Professional and Ethical Practice
- We are prepared to be different – we work on the premise that if you are interested in our services then you want to work with specialists in the field of cultural and behavioural change. A client led approach, sustainable change happens with ownership, direction and empowerment from within the organisation, it is therefore not useful for us to tell you what to do. We will however, support you in being crystal clear for yourselves what this is, and then work collaboratively with you on how to achieve it.We are prepared to be different
- The Courage to Challenge – Our success comes from a non-judgmental approach which supports building a deep and mutual trust during our coaching interactions. By building a robust understanding that challenge and exploration are safe, even when our clients feel particularly vulnerable, our whole process can revolve around development; creating high performance in both teams and individuals.The Courage to Challenge
- Leadership happens at any level - The traditional view of the organisation as a machine, and hierarchy being the only sense of Leadership can be stifling and unhelpful in facilitating change and gain the most from an organisation’s biggest asset. We believe that Leadership can come from many different places within the organisation. It is the person not the position that makes a great leader.Leadership happens at any level
- Every moment can be developmental - Learning from mistakes and setbacks, and as importantly developing because of this knowledge, can be one of the most significant components of creating high performing teams and individuals. We focus on the learning to be taken forward and what can be different next time.Every moment can be developmental
- Feedback is a Gift - Lack of regular and honest feedback means our views and assumptions can quickly become detached from reality, tainted and obsolete. In a fast moving world, creating and maintaining awareness, both in ourselves and in our organisation’s interactions is vital for high performance.Feedback is a Gift
- Delivering Transformational Interventions – Our work is designed to have significant impact and add maximum value. We strive to work with all our Clients to create long lasting and significant development, whether that be individually or organisationally. We also aim to create self-sufficiency for you, meaning parallel learning in our processes as well as achieving your results at the time.Delivering Transformational Interventions